as of May 25, 2018
Our Privacy Commitment
This policy answers the following questions:
- What information do we collect about you and how do we use it?
- Will we share your personal information with third parties?
- What choices do you have about the collection and use of your personal information?
- What security measures do we take to safeguard your personal information?
Types of Information We Collect
Personal Information means information that can be used to identify and contact you.
Personal Information – When you visit or use the Site we may gather certain information using automated means (e.g., cookies and web beacons) including, but not limited to, device identifiers, IP address, browser version and configuration, and operating system details, language preferences and length of visits. We also collect information that you voluntarily input into our websites or mobile applications. For example, if you commence an enrollment process with one of our affiliates, we may collect the information you provide or authorize us to collect, such as your name, phone, email address, and certain health information. In addition, if you choose to enroll in services with one of our affiliates, we may also collect other personal information, such as your full legal name, contact information, date of birth, weight goals, extensive health history and other information that may be used to identify you.
From individuals (“Individuals”), Personal Information may include your name, email address, phone number, address, and other information relevant to the services requested.
How We Use Your Personal Information
Cookies and other Technical Information
Many web browsers provide options to allow you to stop accepting new cookies, or to disable existing cookies. Please be aware that if you disable the cookies on your computer you may not be able to use certain features of this website or other websites, and disabling cookies may invalidate opt outs that rely on cookies to function.
Our servers may automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit the Site. This information includes your Internet Protocol address, your browser type and version, the search engine you used to find the Site, if any, and your geo-locational information. We use this information to monitor and analyze how users use the Site, provide customer service and to maintain and improve the Site.
We may employ third party tracking utility software technology called clear gifs (a.k.a. Web Beacons/Web Bugs), that help us better manage content on our site by informing us what content is effective. Clear gifs are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, and are used to track the online movements of Web users. In contrast to Cookies, which are stored on a user’s computer hard drive, clear gifs are embedded invisibly on Web pages and are about the size of the period at the end of this sentence. In short, clear gifs enable two websites to share information with one another. We do not tie the information gathered by clear gifs to our customers’ personally identifiable information.
You must be at least 18 years of age to use the Site. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. Please do not send us any personal information if you are under 13 years of age. We take children’s privacy seriously, and encourage parents to play an active role in their children’s online experience at all times. In the event that we learn that we have collected Personal Information from a minor under 13, we will delete that information and comply with the requirements of the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act and other applicable law. If you have any concerns about your child’s Personal Information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Will we share your personal information with third parties?
Sharing of Information
We use your Personal Information as you may direct on the Site from time to time, to complete transactions, respond to your requests, deliver products and services you request, and send communications to you about promotions, updates, or special offers (which may be offered by us or one of our affiliates) that may be of interest to you. We may share your Personal Information with carefully selected business partners that perform advertising, marketing services and other business operations for us. We will share your information as necessary to complete a transaction or related services at your instruction. In addition, we will share the personal information we collect from you under the following circumstances:
- Individuals. We may share your information with certain third parties for health services.
- Protection of rights. We will share personal information if we have a good faith belief that (i) access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process, such as a court order or subpoena, or a request by law enforcement or governmental authorities, (ii) such action is necessary to detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues associated with the Site, or (iii) such action is appropriate to protect the rights, property or safety of the Company, its employees, clients, or users of the Site and Service
- Third Party Vendors. We may share personal information with third party vendors so that they may provide support to our business operations, including security services, data processing, data storage, surveys, research, internal marketing, delivery of promotional, marketing, and transactional materials, and the Site’s maintenance and security.
- The Company may share your account information if necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process, such as a court order or subpoena, or a request by law enforcement or governmental authorities, (b) as appropriate to enforce its policies and procedures, (c) if necessary to detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues associated with this Agreement or the Service, or (d) if appropriate to protect the rights, property or safety of the Company, its employees, or other users of the Service.
What choices do you have about the collection and use of your personal information?
Control of Your Information
You may update or delete your Personal Information at any time. Please note that when you ask to delete Personal Information, we may still retain your account information for a reasonable period of time afterward for the purpose of internal account management, meet regulatory recordkeeping requirements and fraud prevention activities.
In some cases, we may not be able to delete your Personal Information and will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, regulatory recordkeeping requirements, resolve disputes, operate our business, manage your account, and enforce our agreements.
Privacy Statement for Data Subjects Whose Personal Information May Be Collected in or from the EU
We may collect Personal Information from customers located in the EU. We request explicit consent for the transfer of Personal Information from the EU to the US. If you are an individual located in the EU and you decline to consent to such transfer, you will no longer be able to use this Site and our Services.
Customers located in the EU may withdraw consent at any time where consent is the lawful basis for processing their Personal Information. Should a customer withdraw consent for processing or otherwise object to processing that impedes our ability to comply with applicable laws and regulations, such customer may be unable to avail him or herself of the Site or Services we provide.
What security measures do we take to safeguard your personal information?
The Personal Information that you provide to us is stored on servers that are located in secured facilities and protected by protocols and procedures designed to ensure the security of such information. In addition, we restrict access to personal information to employees, independent contractors and agents who need to know this information in order to develop, operate and maintain the Site and Service. We strive to protect user information through technical, physical and administrative policies and procedures. Once we receive a transmission from you, we will endeavor to maintain its security on our systems.
Notification of Changes
Questions? Contact Us