Your safety and the safety of our team is Awaken180°'s number one priority. We are planning to opening in phase II of the Massachusetts re-opening plan but the offical date is still unknown. We appreciate your patience over the last several weeks and ask for your continued patience as we will have limited in-person availability to keep you safe. Due to this decreased capacity, we will be operating by appointment only. We are still offering virtual coaching at each location to support our at risk population.
Individuals over the age of 65 or with pre-existing health conditions such as diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, heart disease, and auto-immune conditions are at higher risk for COVID-19 and it is recommended that they continue to use virtual care. If you feel ill, please remain home for the safety of those around you. Awaken180° reserves the right to deny entry to anyone that appears to be exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19 or not adhering with our safety guidelines.
We are here to keep you healthy, and that starts before you even enter our doors. On our front door, you'll notice a Nanoseptic Continuously Self Cleaning surface, so you can open our door easily and safely.
Our coaches will be wearing masks, and we ask that you do too. But don't worry, you'll still get to see our smiling faces! Our coaches will be wearing transparent masks to ensure that no excitement goes unnoticed!
You'll notice our reception desk has expanded, with taped guidelines to help you maintain 6ft of distance between our coaches. We ask that you respect these markers to keep our team safe as well. You'll also notice a touchless payme nt system!
We've expanded our weigh in nook so that you remain 6ft away from your coach and all seating areas have been expanded to enable chairs to be 6ft apart.
The new Nanoseptic self cleaning surfaces are also on our Vibration Platform handles, so you can detox safely!
We look forward to seeing you soon!
- Yes, Awaken180° is still OPEN and thrilled to support both new and current clients VIRTUALLY during this time. Call us to learn how we can help you from home! (844) 346-1800
- As of 3/19/2020 we will no longer be seeing clients in our physical offices in an attempt to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- We will use skype or phone calls to ensure you continue to receive the excellent care you've always received!
- We will ship you everything you need so that you can find success from the comfort and safety of your home.
- All new and existing clients have the option to move their appointment temporarily virtual, where a memeber of our team will reach out by Skype or on the phone. For the safety and continued support of our clients, it is important that we do our part in practicing social distancing.
- According to the CDC, the coronavirus spreads primarily through coughing and sneezing. As a result, all team members should wash their hands more frequently and avoid touching their face.
- For the safety of our clients, all common areas, pens, door handles, and table surfaces will be cleaned more frequently. As always, the scale's handles and foot pads will be cleaned before each use.